For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Waterfall Awake Nature Pt16

Te was not the only one struggling with interaction. It was making Yan ill and between himself and Yin they decided it was certainly stress. It took toll on Yin too who was doing all she could to hold herself back from fishing Yan and Te up and taking them to the mainland, before Te completely missed the boat on modern reality, and the whole thing made her ill like Yan. Then she had faith and it was her strong mind keeping her focused.
‘I’m changing the plan; I want to play with my boy.’ Yan grumbled as he lay pitifully in Yin’s arms.
‘You are no…’ Yin said, just audibly and she flushed the expression of a straining heart before kissing Yan’s forehead. ‘Yan I desperately want to involve myself with Te. I know we talked so much about how we had to stay strong and keep each other focused. We did both agree this is what we wanted.’
‘Go with me on this, let’s drop the plan. We can let him grow up in Eden but love him and play with him. We can still see how his mind evolves, perhaps even more clearly than if he is left alone and never learns to speak.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: