For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

money in motion

I'm watching "Regaining your Sovereignty" which is of interest to me as while my spiritual self is quite happy with being no one my name self is quite trapped by this manufactured system the world uses.

I'm reminded about some responses to money as raised by people questioning spiritual people on money.

Questioner (to spiritual guide) "Does not your attracting donations soil your spiritual freedom and path to liberation?"

Spiritual guide "Money is fine as long as it flows. It comes to me, I use it to give all the people in my care bread and butter. It comes and it goes again, flowing, facilitating trade, no attachment.

Money is only a problem when held on to, hoarded and so desired."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: