For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

My greed

This is what I'd do with a whole ton of money.

I'd take a piece of land in a place with a good climate, encourage people who want to live from the land, do yoga, tai chi, or similar, read books, meditate, relax in hammocks, to join me and then I'd sit as one of them and enjoy my time.

With only such ideas as keeping the place neat and non-toxic to the nature we sat within there would be few other rules and these rules only to discourage the out right slacker from thinking this would be an ideal place to waste their life.

For most who chose to live so simply, meditate, read and discuss eastern philosophies, live from the land and so on the idea of keeping the place nice would be natural.

And their I'd stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: