For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

What is seeing? Zen.

To see the now we still have a duality. Much of this battle is with language - like who is having this battle?

Truly there is no one to be on the path to enlightenment. There can be no path, there can only be that which is. There can be no one to experience the now. There can be no now as what is now?

Now is a concept formed from concepts of past and future, so is as false a notion as either. Knowing now is a knower. Neither knower or now can exist as entities so we are bouncing around traps of language.

The aim is to summarize this oneness, timelessness, I-lessness without setting up a new trap in our dualist language.

The English language always has a noun doing a verb. It is next to impossible to escape this. But as long as we recognize that as what needs to be done then we can escape the duality; only we can not then speak of it.

But I will......

Mind, matter, "reality", I, world, space, time, are all mind.

The fact that you are an object to me, but you call yourself I, means that we are both the I. Both the I! Both the one I! Both the same one I!

There is only one I. I looking at object is split-mind but both I and object are I and are mind. There is no split only an idea, I splitting by focusing on bits.

That I can only exist in time means that I is an idea. Only the I absent of time can be enlightened. So no one can be enlightened as they are an idea cast through the idea of time. Enlightenment has no time or I only the recognition that all is.

The so called event of "I becoming enlightened" is naturally a false concept built on the false split mind ideas of I and time and being or not as separate things.

Enlightenment is not a state of extended bliss as what is extended, what is bliss and who experiences it? It is the direct recognition of what is. This takes no stages, is not had or had not and is instant as there is no time.

This mind, this world, these objects, these I's are all I and all the mind. Recognizing you as I, I as I, object as I, time as I, reality as I and all as mind; is the final recognition.

Zen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

6 comments:

Eric Dubay said...

Now THAT, was an awesome post. I'm so glad I wrote it. :)

~Eric
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com
www.ericdubay.blogspot.com

Ta-Wan said...

IIIIIIII
  IIII  
  IIII  
  IIII  
  IIII  
  IIII  
  IIII  
IIIIIIII

David "Shinzen" Nelson said...

Hey...I thought I wrote this post! Now if I could only find me...

...good post..great popcorn for the brain.

Fay Campbell said...

Yay, yay, yay. I say yay.
I often let words confine me. I've got to whip those critters in line, cause it's all about me.

Rizal Affif said...

No subject, no object, no form, no formless... only Ultimate Oneness... Tao.

This is important post indeed :)

Ta-Wan said...

Seemingly if time was comprehended as the 4th spatial dimension and not on this delayed drip feed where we see 3D slowly mapped along the 4th, then non of this would be an issue to grasp