For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Planning to be happy?!

Dancing around my room in a state of maddness? Happy!!

This is all there is,
here I am,
not be where when,
but here right now.!

For the 20 minute bus ride home I was in a state of satori and just in a perfect mind state, the whole world was bright, everyone seemed happy too. I got off the bus and my work mate said "I had a great idea on the bus" and I thought 'wow maybe the whole bus load of people were in satori' I asked him what his idea was. he said "i'm going to get 2 big bottles of beer not 6 small ones as its cheaper and will get me pissed enough". I laughed at how he could be having such thoughts while the universe was in perfection. Was he more right than me?

Chuang Tzu said;
"I do not know if what the world sees as happiness is happiness at all. As they are always on the verge of achieving it and never there, how can I say if they know what happiness really is? I only know that in stopping the searching, that is when happiness comes to me."

In that way, I in not looking for happiness found it, and my work mate was dreaming of a transient happiness that may never occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: