For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

No there no me no worries

Lets begin from the dual position that all I's live in.

There is perceiver and perceived.

Now:

Turn off perceiver -> there is nothing perceived.

or

Turn off perceived -> there is no perceiving.

So that dual split that people see as real and have so much trouble shaking is not even possible. It is not and can not be the case.

These emotions and feelings and qualities good and bad that are applied to things, they are only possible when there is an "I" saying they are there. And I has no reality, so what of these qualities?

They are a delusion of illusion.

There is no separation, there is an action: all.

You have very little choice in the face of this truth - you simply have to be blown away by it. You, the I is blown away.. it leaves only the true reality.

This is bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

1 comment:

C. Om said...

Not to sound corny but; Tao, WOW!lol. I'm serious though. Amazing way to break it down! And we do have no choice but to be blown away when we understand this.