For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

A trip into the third eye

While meditating just recently I entered a naturally occurring hallucination, one which took me through the 3rd eye and into new worlds, worlds of answers, clarity and some interesting shapes and patterns.

It was clear to me that once the ego is gone then all desire is gone too and without this monkey called ego we really have no wants or needs, all is perfect.

I was also given the idea that there is only one 3rd eye, that on this side of it we are us, separate selves and a world, and through and beyond that one 3rd eye we are one, undivided, complete.

The vision was so vivid that I can recall it at will even now and the state of pleasure is ongoing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: