For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

:-{D

I got; nothing to do, nothing to say, no where to go,

I got; nothing to be, no one to see, no way to say,

I'm not; no one, someone, anyone, besides the one,

I play; as I like, do what I like, surprise myself, play in disguise,

I play; dumb, wise, underdog, overlord, middle man, everyman, woman,

I play; as being dog, think I know god, fear dog, fear god,

I wake; up every life, realize mind made strife, realize myself, play as myself, forget the overlord, feel for the underdog, get wise, play dumb, have fun, laugh 'till death come,

I write; because I have fingers, I live; because I know no other way to be, I see; because all there is is being, I'm fascinated because I am aware of myself, playing an infinite dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: