For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Pyjama Dharma

90% of the reason I made the blog Pyjama Dharma was because it was a good name. The other 10% was a place to put lazy posts. As it happens I am now too lazy to maintain that blog and admit it was more name than substance.

Pyjama Dharma is now closed and so here are the highlights of the posts that appeared there:

Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: