For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

I am infinity having an experience

I am, that is what I am, who I am, I am infinity having an experience, one of an infinite experiences but I am infinity having an experience, I just am.

There is no world with a me in it, that old idea I was sold as a kid - not true! that was waaay false.

I am infinity having an experience, not the world and me in it but me, this, experience, being, the universe, raaaaaaaaaaaa, intense being, looking at myself, the world, myself as my jelly eyes react my energy acts and bursts and flows and dances and experiences itself through me, for me, by me.

aaaaaaaaah this is wonder beyond words! Unsayable, unspeakable, blissful being!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: