For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

The reason everyone is wealthy

One reason that everyone is wealthy is that anyone could give me all that I need, nothing.

One reason everyone is wealthy is that everyone has all that they need, nothing.

One reason that everyone is wealthy is that they are an expression of the infinite Tao, they are everything and in need of nothing.

You are it all, you're being itself, magic being is you.

~

Feeling lacking is due to this: A fabrication of a false I and attachment of things to this I. This I then, as it has some attachments, is by default, lacking the rest.

Mind made suffering that disappears in sleep and death but haunts you in dream and wake.

Shake it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: