For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Willful Lobotomy

A friend at work asked me if I'd heard a new tune, a remix of the theme tune to the news (of all things). Of course I had not heard it and I said I wouldn't even know if I had as I did not know the theme tune to the news.

"You don't know it?" he exclaimed, slightly bemused.

I said to watch the news I'd need a TV, and anyway the news is just the same as you removing your brain and having the thought: what you should think about, and what you should think about it, placed in your head for you.

"Yeah, well anyway" he said "I's a good tune, you should hear it"

Sure there is nothing wrong with that tune, if nothing else it set him on the path for a wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: