For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Watching Tao Dance

Two meditators faced each other and after periods of silence, occasionally spoke.

I see the happening that you call eyes are slightly open and occasionally flutter.

I see the happening that you call breath occasionally deepening and occasionally fading.

I see the happening that you call neck occasionally rolling under the weight of the head.

I see occasional movements at the waste and in the legs as you make for comfort.

It all seems to be happening, one big happening, all by itself. I can only note parts, parts I make with my mind.

I see the happening too, here it is, just presenting itself. Parts are fleeting ideas taken from the unbroken one dancing, the uni verse.

I see thoughts stirring you up.

I feel them, I'm relaxing now.

I see you attempting to relax.

[a long silence]

There for a while there was complete relaxation.

Still a movement though, the dance never stops!

Were I this relaxed at work I'd be as out of touch with Tao as a shark in a bath. And were I as crazy as I need to be at work when I dine with my wife then I'd soon be single.

Yes each move is the expression of Tao, the right one in each moment.

I see you still now but I know your heart is pumping, your lungs rising, your energy pulsing.

This is Tao, just as a savage dog fight is too.

May we remember that no matter our so called actions, it is only ever an appearance, a little abstracted happening, in the never ending dance of one.

You can check out Ta-Wan's other musings here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: