For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

So why are you here?

At an office party, all that small chat:

"so why are you here?"

"Well, I'm a customer..

"I know the boss..

"the family..

"I do the accounts..

"I used to work here but...

"There was a time that me and her used to be partners and now..

"I've been here since it was called...

~Now go back, to the event that preceded that event, and before and before, ...

You'll find they are all here because the universe had a beginning!

A what?

Cause and effect so ingrained in the modern psyche that people will give you one localized reason for being here that is built off a previous event that given all of our histories... we are all here because our parents mated within a certain time frame and back far enough we are all here because of the big bang.

!!

What modern day nonsense superstition this is!

No one understood when I said

"I'm here because I Am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: