For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Person and environment

Where is the separation between me and environment? It is solely in the mind, it does not exist in a place in space. There is no difference between me and environment, they are one divided only by ideas.

So part of me is running around lighting fires, splitting atoms, consuming - and another part of me is producing food, nutrients, air, cleansing water...

Divided only in mind, so I may say: 'Hey, less of that, more of that, please.' As this is just the mind construct saying what is seen when the one is divided to form a world, people and environment.

Together they are one, in parts they are yin yang interactions. Just a float in my boat and voicing opinion over what sights I'd wish to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: