For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

Daily Cup of Tao - The Book

Watch this post for updates.

# Update to overrule all previous updates...

Buy the e-book (very cheap if you ask me, can be read on your iPad, not that you have one)

Buy a paper back Will be available from Amazon in a few months, until then, this is the way to get hold of it. Over 370 pages pointing to the true self, enlightenment and Taoist ways.

Get it for free (someday - Just keep following the Daily Cup of Tao blog until it completes.)

I am testing the water with Lulu and publishing the book there. I made it as cheap as I could and I wonder if it will sell.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

4 comments:

Leon1234 said...

I really need to speak to you!
I'm struggling with work!
I am inspired by the work ethic You have and how you go about it...
Can we please talk?
What is the best way to contact You?
Email?
MSN?
Thanks!

Ta Wan said...

I'm not sure talking solves anything unless the result of talking is the ceasing of talking. And all conversations end in silence ;)

You can mail me but please note I may not know any answers.

I hope it all works out for you - it will.

FlashKickMonkey Ent said...

Thanks!
Well, not talking about it, just want to hear your opinion.
What is your email?

Leon1234 said...

???