For every act of evil, there is an act of beauty. You Can't Change the World, Only Your Attitude Towards It.

The universe is consciousness- scientific 'proof'

Now. There are no strict and real answers. We must take with caution the words of a smoothly spoken person trying to convince us* of anything, even an educated one. It is with some doubt that the large percentage of scientists would hold up these claims and much of the science is unprovable due to the scales involved. To people without very high mathematical ability these proofs are taken on trust alone, but also feeling.


I have to post as much of what is said in these videos is similar to what I say, though the tone is quite different and I'm never claiming absolute proof, the message is well worth spreading to those with the wish to investigate.
~
*all that he says I already know as a personal truth. I differ only on that he says it is scientifically proven. That I question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tao Wow | Daily Cup of Tao

No comments: